Are you dynamic and sociable? You are ready to roll up your sleeves with your colleagues and be part of a great team! Come meet us, we have a job for you!!
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐋𝐒 𝐁𝐞́𝐠𝐢𝐧 is a leader in the sale and repair of used MACK-VOLVO heavy trucks in the Beauce region. Established for over 40 years, the company also sells new and used parts for heavy vehicles.
The main functions of the manager are:
• Plan and supervise all activities in the garage to ensure maximum productivity;
• Follow up on warranties and garage policies;
• Ensures that all work orders are available and properly completed;
• Controls and follows up on parts orders in collaboration with the parts manager to ensure their availability;
• Follow up on the parts to be replaced (under warranty) and the parts to be returned according to the requirements of the garage;
• Maintain health, safety and compliance with environmental standards at facilities.
The criteria for the position:
• Professional certificate in general/heavy mechanics an asset;
• Practical experience in mechanics;
• PEP card holder;
• Experience in team supervision, a plus;
• Skill with computer systems;
• Strong communication and organizational skills;
We offer great benefits do not hesitate to contact us at 418-228-4319 ext. 214 or at email@example.com
Information about the position:
- Permanent position, day or evening;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Multitude of advantages: Comprehensive group insurance program, group RRSP with employer participation, bonus tools, continuing education offered, $250 to be allocated for the purchase of clothing or boots per year, online access to a doctor, social club.
Job Description :
Garage H.-L.s. Bégin is currently looking for experienced heavy truck mechanics for its St-Georges branch. The incumbent of this position will have the main duties of maintaining and repairing heavy trucks according to specifications.
- Execute the work described on the repair order with efficiency and precision, according to the standards;
- Determine the cause of any defect and repair it;
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety and maintenance work is required or recommended;
- Communicate with the technical advisor or the foreman, as soon as possible, if additional work is required, if the work described is not necessary or if the repairs cannot be made within the expected time;
- Document all work performed on the repair order;
- Perform a road test with the vehicle, if necessary;
- Keep abreast of technical bulletins from manufacturers Report any defect or malfunction of the equipment to his superior;
- See to the cleanliness of customer vehicles;
- Ensure cleanliness and order in the workshop;
- The main tasks are listed above, but the incumbent may be assigned to other functions;
- Continuing education to follow.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of general mechanics;
- Have 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Be courteous, resourceful and have a willingness to learn;
- Have initiative and a developed team spirit.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org